Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SCORE!! at Nomadic Notions in Austin

I found these drawers at Nomadic Notions today! I love the fact that they're used and from a popular jewelry store, they have a background and fun story. There were more for sale, they currently have the smaller drawers. I like these because they're larger and I can store my strands in them. Usually, I open a strand, take many beads off to get the perfect bead for my creation. I don't like to take the time to restrand them, so I put them all in a ziploc baggie. I'm thinking about going over to this system for all my beads so I can mark on the baggie more info about the beads - where I bought them, how much they cost (including s/h, etc.) and of course, what type of stone the bead was labeled. Anyway, back to my find - saw these on the floor in the back and had to beg for them. The ladies who work there are so sweet and sold them to me even though they weren't put out for sale yet.

No comments: